We are excited to partner up and deliver a trip to California’s wine country, Sonoma County! This giveaway includes a 2-night stay at Timber Cover Resort with ocean view accommodations, a wine tasting for 2 by Joseph Jewell Wines, a 12-month premier subscription box for Adventure from Nomadik, and of course a VESICA Smart Luggage Carry On.
Now that we have your attention lets go over what there is to do in Sonoma County. We know what you're thinking… it’s wine time, but there are so many other activities to enjoy! Just because you are taking a trip to wine country doesn’t mean you need to spend your entire time in tasting rooms. Sonoma County has a wide range of incredible restaurants with some of the best seafood and even better outdoor activities.
Here are some of our favorite activities to enjoy while in Sonoma County.
- Armstrong Redwoods is an 805-acre forest that isn’t the largest size redwood forest, but claims 1400-year-old Colonel Armstrong and the 310-foot-tall Parson Jones. You will not need a guide for the self guided trail.
- Get Coastal. You can take a boat down the 60 miles of coastline, or if that is too much you can also visit The Port Reyes Lighthouse.
- Get Shucked! Reserve a table alongside the locals at Hog Island Oysters.
- Hike and Bike. There will be more challenging bike rides, but it's worth is as very few places encompass the beauty of Sonoma.
- Okay… Make sure you spend some time in the winery’s.
For a chance to win make sure you get over to…